1/2 Photos of Bird Nests
Fun Spring Treats! Kids love them. Use a 6 or 12 cup muffin tin depending on desired size of nests. We made only 6 nest with this recipe so we could overlap the top and give an "edge" for our bird to sit on. You could serve these right away or wrap them in a pretty cellophane bag and give them as a gift.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a 6 or 12 cup muffin tin depending on desired size of nests. We made only 6 nest with this recipe so we could overlap the top and give an "edge" for our bird to sit on.
- 2Heat butter and marshmallows over medium heat.
- 3Stir till melted.
- 4Add noodles and stir till completely coated.
- 5Spray muffin tin then hands with cooking spray.
- 6Place mixture into muffin cups and shape with hands to form "nests".
- 8Approximately 30 minutes later, gently remove nests from muffin tin and perch a Peep on the side. (It helps if the nest is still a bit sticky, this will "glue" the peep on.).
- 9Place nests on a tray and put back in the fridge till completely set.
- 10Fill with candy eggs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird Nests
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 199.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candy coated chocolate eggs