Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my aunt who had gotten it from my mom years ago (when she still used to bake) and it is simply delicious! Soo easy to make and it comes out rich, chewy, and chocolate-y every time!
- 4 small eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nuts (chopped) (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat eggs and sugar together. Add oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to egg mixture.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.