1/3 Photos of Bell Pepper, Kidney Beans, and Mushrooms
Candace Moore's Note:
This super easy side-dish is wonderful with any type of grilled or pan-fried steak. Good as left-overs, too. No idea about it's origin, it's been a family recipe for 40 years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 12" pan, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute.
- 2Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown.
- 3Remove mushrooms from pan, add bell pepper and saute until cooked but still firm.
- 4Combine mushrooms, salt, and kidney beans with bell pepper in pan.
- 5Bring mixture to a boil, simmer briefly, then serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper, Kidney Beans, and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g