A lovely loaf!!
Make and share this Beer Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients except butter to form a sticky dough.
- Place in greased, covered bowl.
- Let rise for 1 hour.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Smooth the top.
- Bake at 350* for 60 minutes.
- Brush with the melted butter the last 10 minutes of baking.
This recipe was very good and moist. It was very easy to make! It's good for unexpected guests! I served it with chicken breast, corn and cabernet. It went very well with everything.
WOW, this was really good and really easy. I really felt like baking bread but I didn't have any yeast...I stumbled across this recipe and remembered I had some non-alcholic beer and decided to use it and it worked.....the bread was light and sweet with a beautiful golden glaze..thanks Inez
Good stuff! I tried this twice, once with a cheap light beer that was on hand, and once with an expensive imported stout. The bread made with the cheap beer tasted better.