Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a great dip for a party.Also good with pretzels or crackers.Cook time includes chill time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning (flavor enhancer)
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 (2 ounce) packagedried chipped beef, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 6 onion bagels
- Mix all ingredients except bagels.
- Chill for several hours for flavors to blend Cut bagels into bite size pieces and serve with dip.
My best friend told me this recipe was addicting, and to try it. Like BB502, I also didn't want to use the Accent - and didn't.I couldn't bring myself to do it! Still was pretty good I think! I used sea salt and various other seasonings. I also used fresh baby dill which gave it a nice flavor :). Went very well with the garlic basil bagel chips I made. Was definitely a really good amount of dip! I wish I would have halved it as it is only me!
Great Dip! Not too fond of using Accent but in this recipe it is needed with the dried beef. Makes a nice amount, more than enough for the bagels...we used the "leftover" dip with bagel chips!