1/4 Photos of Beef Steak in Beer
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
My hubbies two favorite things! Tender steak in a creamy mushroom sauce! Can use any cut of beef- even cheap ones will come out tender. So yummy and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee onions and mushrooms until softened.
- 2Dust meat with flour and brown in a little oil added to the onions and mushrooms.
- 3Pour beer over all when meat has browned.
- 4Reduce heat. season with salt and pepper and simmer until meat is tender.
- 5Stir in sour cream just before serving and allow to heat through.
- 6Great served with mashed potatoes or rice.
Browse Our Top German Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All German Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Steak in Beer
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 655.1
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 44.9 g