Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I foudn this on the net somewhere, and cant remember the site, but I know it wasnt here! If you recognize this, thanks for a keeper!!! This bakes up high and light and makes about a 1 1/2 to 2 lb loaf. I dont bake in my ABM, but I do make the dough in it. Cooking time is approximate
- 709.77 ml whole wheat flour (the good stuff)
- 44.37 ml vital wheat gluten
- 7.39 ml salt
- 59.14 ml honey
- 255.14-283.49 g warm water
- 11.09 ml yeast (1 packet, I use fleischmans)
- Put the ingredients in your ABM in the order your manufacturer recommends.
- Dont use the rapid rise cycle on your machine as a longer, slower rise helps develop the flavor.
- I use this for rolls or for loaves.
I have new bread recipe!!!!! I do not have a bread machine so I did it the old fashioned way. ;) I let it rise once inthe bowl and once in the pan and baked it at 325º. So good!!!
This is a wonderful bread. I used the Whole Wheat setting, and it turned out perfect. Super easy to make, great taste and texture. I'm sure I will be making this over and over again. Thanks for posting. :)
This was very easy to make, I followed the recipe exactly using 9.5 ounces of water. I enjoyed it very much, but my husband said it left a weird after-taste in his mouth. I'm planning on making it again anyways though lol.. Thanks for the recipe!