Recipe by KGCOOK
Kids love to make these and they are so good too! Take these camping or for a pot luck. Just cut them into fourths. DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER ONE YEAR OF AGE, unless you omit the honey.
Top Review by alligirl
So easy, this may become a 'go to' recipe! I reduced this, to make an after school snack for DS. He gobbled it up; I shared! Very enjoyable, and simple to make, with ingredients I normally have on hand. Thanks for posting and the great idea, KGCOOK!
- 4 flour tortillas, taco size
- 2 bananas, medium size
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons nuts, chopped, any kind
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter, your favorite kind
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas on a plate and set aside.
- Spread peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Next spread mashed banana one each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Microwave each tortilla for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Remove to plates as they can get messy and roll up.
- Can also sprinkle on chocolate chips or other favorite toppings.
- These are quite filling.