Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids love to make these and they are so good too! Take these camping or for a pot luck. Just cut them into fourths. DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER ONE YEAR OF AGE, unless you omit the honey.
- Mash bananas on a plate and set aside.
- Spread peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Next spread mashed banana one each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Microwave each tortilla for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Remove to plates as they can get messy and roll up.
- Can also sprinkle on chocolate chips or other favorite toppings.
- These are quite filling.
So easy, this may become a 'go to' recipe! I reduced this, to make an after school snack for DS. He gobbled it up; I shared! Very enjoyable, and simple to make, with ingredients I normally have on hand. Thanks for posting and the great idea, KGCOOK!