Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade ice cream that tastes like banana pudding.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 gallon whole milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello banana cream instant pudding
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 -5 bananas (chopped)
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers (crushed)
- In a bowl, mix Cool-Whip, condensed milk, pudding, and about 1/4 gallon milk. Add chopped bananas and crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine. Add milk to the fill line in the ice cream maker.
- Stir mixture and begin freezing process as directed by manufacturer’s procedure.
- Note: Can substitute different flavors of pudding mix, cookies, and/or fruit for different flavors. Vanilla pudding and crushed Oreos (do not remove cookie filling before crushing) with no fruit makes a great Cookies N Cream-like ice cream.