A fruit wrap infused with all the great flavor of a PB&J sandwich. A favorite of mine that I made to have as a quick lunch in college. I'm thinking of trying other fruits like kiwi or blackberries in place of strawberries to see if they're just as great as this combination. Or if you're feeling more adventurous, you could try changing the type of jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out the wrap and all the ingredients.
- 2Spread the peanut butter as the first layer on the wrap, the thickness depending on your preference. Leave about a centimeter or two around the outside edges not covered.
- 3Next spread the jelly on top, leaving spaces to place the strawberries.
- 4Clean and slice the strawberries and place them in the gaps of jelly.
- 5Sprinkle the granola over the PB&J layers on the wrap.
- 6Peel the banana and place it whole near one edge of the wrap.
- 7Roll the wrap up tightly around the banana and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Peanut Butter and Jelly Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: