Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruit wrap infused with all the great flavor of a PB&J sandwich. A favorite of mine that I made to have as a quick lunch in college. I'm thinking of trying other fruits like kiwi or blackberries in place of strawberries to see if they're just as great as this combination. Or if you're feeling more adventurous, you could try changing the type of jam.
- Lay out the wrap and all the ingredients.
- Spread the peanut butter as the first layer on the wrap, the thickness depending on your preference. Leave about a centimeter or two around the outside edges not covered.
- Next spread the jelly on top, leaving spaces to place the strawberries.
- Clean and slice the strawberries and place them in the gaps of jelly.
- Sprinkle the granola over the PB&J layers on the wrap.
- Peel the banana and place it whole near one edge of the wrap.
- Roll the wrap up tightly around the banana and enjoy!
Just tried this since I am slated to bring the early morning no-cook breakfast for fishing tomorrow - think the guys will LOVE it!! I sure did! Guess I better bring several per person! (I used whole wheat tortillas w reduced sugar strawberry spread)
I made this today for my husband and I. It was so so so yummy. We used whole wheat tortillas and sprinkled some roasted peanuts into the wrap and also added a little nonfat plain yogurt which made it extra gooey. Thank you so much for such a great idea! I think we may have it again for dinner!!
This was really great. I made it and took it to work with me yesterday. Thanks for the recipe, I will definitly make again