Recipe by Junebug
Talk about easy! This freezes great! It is one of those recipes that get better after several days, so it is a good one to share with others during the holidays.
- 1 box duncan hines banana cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 -5 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts, optional
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix according to directions on the package, except add the bananas and nuts last.
- Bake in a greased and floured, tube pan, bundt pan or two loaf pans.
- Done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Approximately 1 hour for the tube or bundt pan and 45 minutes for the loaves.