1/3 Photos of Banana Butter Frosting
Yummy on a chocolate cake! Simple too. This will frost an 8x8 cake or 18-20 cupcakes, to do a full sized cake you need to double it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together bananas and lemon juice.
- 2Beat butter in mixing bowl until creamy.
- 3Add sugar and bananas alternately, a small amount at a time.
- 4Beat until frosting is light and fluffy.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Butter Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.2
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.8 mg
- Sodium 132.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 174.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 168.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g