Recipe by Ailsa of New Zealand
Low-fat and tastes good. Really good over a chicken and avocado salad or just a plain green salad.
Top Review by Nic.O
Love this stuff. I wasn't even worried about going fat-free, I was looking for the best flavor and man oh man, this one is perfect. I ran out of balsamic and had to use a bit of sherry vinegar to hit the right amount of acidity tonight and which may have been the best thing to ever happen to our salads! (shredded grilled jerk chicken, romaine, avocado, hard boiled eggs, toasted almonds and fresh parmesan)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, to taste
- 1 whole peppercorn, optional (Black,white, green and or or pink)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend honey and mustard in a small bowl with a fork until emulsified.
- Drizzle in the balsamic vinegar until dressing is just thin enough to pour over salad.
- Taste and add more vinegar if desired.
- Crush the peppercorns with a mortar and pestle or in a spice grinder.
- Mix in dressing and drizzle on salad.