Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is from Teresa Blackburn and her blog foodonfifth.com I haven't tried it yet but when the peaches are on this season I am going to.
- 5 peaches, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw sugar or 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 quart full fat plain Greek yogurt
- Cut peaches into bite-sized chunks. Place in a glass or stainless bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine Greek yogurt with peach mixture in a large bowl. Mix well. Pour into ice cream freezer and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions. Eat immediately or within an hour or so for soft serve.