1/1 Photo of Baked Shrimp in Italian Dressing
Very delicious!!! I'm not sure where my mom got this recipe but I loved it as a teenager and even more as an adult..... Very easy and fast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dehead shrimp-leave in peels.
- 2Place in a baking dish.
- 3Pour dressing over shrimp - it's good to cover them with dressing.
- 4Place butter on top.
- 5Bake at 350°F until no longer gray, 7-11 minutes.
- 6Serve immediately with french bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Shrimp in Italian Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5415.2
- Calories from Fat 2196
- Total Fat 244.0 g
- Saturated Fat 84.2 g
- Cholesterol 815.5 mg
- Sodium 13248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 629.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 184.7 g