Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Two bowls and a pan--not much of a mess! Probably want to double the recipe since there will be NO leftovers!! Everyone loves these little crunchers!
- Preheat oven to 400; grease an 11x7 baking pan; set aside.
- Pour Ranch dressing into Bowl 1.
- Combine Bowl 2 ingredients, set aside.
- Toss chicken in Bowl 1, then Bowl 2; fluffing artistically :-) .
- Place chicken cubes in single layer on baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with additional Ranch dressing.
- VARIATION: Use Bleu cheese dressing instead (much more yumm-o for the grown-up palate!).
- VARIATION #2: There's always the honey-mustard salad dressing route, too.
These were excellent! I baked for close to 30 minutes, but I cut into strips, not cubes. I made half with ranch with garlic seasoning and half with blue cheese and montreal seasoning. They were both delicious!
Really delicious and super fast to make. I cut up the chicken and just sloshed the ranch on top of the pieces and then dunked the pieces into a ziploc bag in which I had crushed the corn flakes coating. Only dirty prep dishes were the cutting board and knife!
I used an egg wash instead of a dressing because we all like different dipping sauces. They were pretty good. I ran out of the crust mixture and instead of grating more chz and everything, I crushed up some more corn flakes and mixed w/ approx. 2tsp. of Cajun seasoning-these were actually better than the original recipe and easier...we were fighting for them. lol