1/3 Photos of Baked Chicken Tenders
Two bowls and a pan--not much of a mess! Probably want to double the recipe since there will be NO leftovers!! Everyone loves these little crunchers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 400; grease an 11x7 baking pan; set aside.
- 2Pour Ranch dressing into Bowl 1.
- 3Combine Bowl 2 ingredients, set aside.
- 4Toss chicken in Bowl 1, then Bowl 2; fluffing artistically :-) .
- 5Place chicken cubes in single layer on baking pan.
- 6Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Serve with additional Ranch dressing.
- 8VARIATION: Use Bleu cheese dressing instead (much more yumm-o for the grown-up palate!).
- 9VARIATION #2: There's always the honey-mustard salad dressing route, too.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.5
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 1024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 38.8 g