1/1 Photo of Baked BBQ Buffalo Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
This is one of the simplest recipes I make, but so good! I grew up eating the baked BBQ chicken version of this recipe, but everyone loves buffalo chicken recipes and I love to eat them so I added the delicious buffalo sauce to make a delectable sweet and spicy chicken dish! This recipe can easily be doubled or quadrupled for 2,4 or more people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chicken breast in a small, oven-safe dish with lid.
- 2Top with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.
- 3Make sure the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- 4Add 1/4 cup buffalo sauce on top.
- 5Mix the sauce’s together on top of the chicken breast.
- 6Now cover and place in the oven set at 375° for one hour.
- 7After one hour, remove the lid and the sauce should be bubbling and chicken cooked through.
- 8Now place the chicken breast on a plate and pour the sauce from the baking dish into a small bowl for dipping.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked BBQ Buffalo Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1150.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce