Recipe by littleleopardbook
This is one of the simplest recipes I make, but so good! I grew up eating the baked BBQ chicken version of this recipe, but everyone loves buffalo chicken recipes and I love to eat them so I added the delicious buffalo sauce to make a delectable sweet and spicy chicken dish! This recipe can easily be doubled or quadrupled for 2,4 or more people!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken breast in a small, oven-safe dish with lid.
- Top with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.
- Make sure the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup buffalo sauce on top.
- Mix the sauce’s together on top of the chicken breast.
- Now cover and place in the oven set at 375° for one hour.
- After one hour, remove the lid and the sauce should be bubbling and chicken cooked through.
- Now place the chicken breast on a plate and pour the sauce from the baking dish into a small bowl for dipping.