1/1 Photo of Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
This is a wonderful appetizer. Recipe is from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shrimp and vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2Microwave bacon for 1 minute on high.
- 3Cut slices in half crosswise (for a total of 24 pieces) and let cool.
- 4Heat broiler.
- 5Coat a large broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 7Put one piece of bacon on work surface.
- 8Place a shrimp at one end; tuck a jalapeno slice into curl of shrimp.
- 9Roll bacon up tightly to enclose filling, securing with toothpick.
- 10Repeat using all bacon, shrimp and jalapenos.
- 11Stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, pickle relish red pepper and 1 T water in small bowl.
- 12Place shrimp rolls on prepared pan.
- 13Brush with reserved marinade.
- 14Broil 3 minutes.
- 15Turn, brush with marinade and broil 2 minutes more.
- 16Serve with sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: