Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Simple to make for your next party! If you can't find the short breadsticks, use the long ones and do not cut the bacon in half to make 12 breadsticks.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- 24 sesame breadsticks, 4 1/2 inches long
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt on a plate and set aside.
- Wrap each breadstick with a halved slice of bacon, starting at one end and spiraling around the breadstick to the other end.
- Arrange breadsticks on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from oven and immediately roll bread sticks in cheese mixture.
- Let cool before serving.