Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to make for your next party! If you can't find the short breadsticks, use the long ones and do not cut the bacon in half to make 12 breadsticks.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and garlic salt on a plate and set aside.
- Wrap each breadstick with a halved slice of bacon, starting at one end and spiraling around the breadstick to the other end.
- Arrange breadsticks on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Remove from oven and immediately roll bread sticks in cheese mixture.
- Let cool before serving.
I made a similar appy for a get-together and were people sad when they were gone--DOUBLE this recipe, you won't be sorry!
These were really delicious. My girlfriend made this recipe while visiting here for Christmas. It was nice and crispy and so different from ordinary appetizers.