1/6 Photos of Bacon and Egg Sandwich
This is our favorite sandwich. The bread can also be toasted. I sometimes make it without the egg for a lighter version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 slice of bread with Miracle Whip.
- 2Add the fried egg.
- 3(While the egg is cooking, I flatten it with a metal spatula to break the yolk-it fits the bread better.) Spread the egg thinly with Miracle Whip.
- 4Add crisp bacon in a single layer.
- 5Next, a layer of tomato slices.
- 6Cover with other slice of bread spread with Miracle Whip.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bacon and Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 212.4 mg
- Sodium 880.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g