Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is our favorite sandwich. The bread can also be toasted. I sometimes make it without the egg for a lighter version.
- Spread 1 slice of bread with Miracle Whip.
- Add the fried egg.
- (While the egg is cooking, I flatten it with a metal spatula to break the yolk-it fits the bread better.) Spread the egg thinly with Miracle Whip.
- Add crisp bacon in a single layer.
- Next, a layer of tomato slices.
- Cover with other slice of bread spread with Miracle Whip.
a obvious choice for breakfast
This is a nice breakfast. Filling enough and very good. It was easy to do before going to work. Thanks MaeEast :) Made for I Recommend tag game
I used wholemeal/wholegrain bread and as we don't get cool whip in Australia I used a dab of mayo and I really enjoyed this change of pace from using barbecue sauce and had a very enjoyable and filling breakfast. Thank you MaeEast and LifeIsGood for recommending it, made for I Recommend Tag Game.