Recipe by archimageiros
This amazed me when I first came up with it. The yeast is basically a flavoring agent, the dough works pretty well without it but it does add a tiny bit of springy-ness. Measurements are (very) approximate, just follow the directions...
- 236.59 ml biscuit mix (I use reduced-fat Bisquick)
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour
- warm water
- 0.25 ml yeast (hearty pinch)
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix biscuit mix and yeast. Add warm water until it reaches about the consistency of cake batter.
- Add wheat flour until a firm dough is formed. Pat or roll out into desired crust shape, using olive oil as desired to prevent sticking.
- Top as desired and bake at around 400 degrees until done, time of course will depend on how thick you make it but 20 minutes is a good estimate.