1/1 Photo of Ashley's Healthy (Whole Wheat Oatmeal) Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Ashley (Chef #967231)'s Note:
This is really good quick bread, and it's pretty healthy, with lots of oatmeal, and whole wheat. I sometimes like to add cinnamon- it adds some flavor and tastes really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together.
- 3Add eggs one at a time beating after each one.
- 4Add yogurt, bananas, and vanilla and beat.
- 5Add flour, salt, and baking soda- beat just until mixed- not too much.
- 6Add quick oats and pecans and stir with a spoon.
- 7Pour into bread pan and bake for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ashley's Healthy (Whole Wheat Oatmeal) Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 255.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g