This is really good quick bread, and it's pretty healthy, with lots of oatmeal, and whole wheat. I sometimes like to add cinnamon- it adds some flavor and tastes really good!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each one.
- Add yogurt, bananas, and vanilla and beat.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda- beat just until mixed- not too much.
- Add quick oats and pecans and stir with a spoon.
- Pour into bread pan and bake for about 1 hour.