Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Skip the salt and pepper because the salty taste you'll get from the cheese and the arugula will give you a nice bite! I used optional Italian Parmesan Herb Mix for the cheese.
- 1 cup arugula, fresh packed
- 1 cup fresh basil, packed
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix, grated
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients but the oil in food processor and pulse till chopped.
- Pour oil through feed tube while processing till creamy.
This makes up in a jiffy, and it went wonderfully with mushroom ravioli. I could not find pine nuts anywhere, used almonds instead. The arugula and the basil work together beautifully.