Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Another Stephanie Bat Mitzvah Reception recipe. I actually lost my folder of Appetizer recipes and finally DH found the folder. Not really a bread, sort of like a piece of Quiche without the crust.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
- Cool slightly and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- I serve as an appetizer, but it can be cut into 6 larger servings.