Arabic 7 spice (bokharat) is mixture of spices you can buy ready at any Middle Eastern grocery. If you don't have one where you live, you can make using the following.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Store in an airtight container or in freezer.
- You can also roast and grind these spices yourself first before mixing.
- Here in Cairo it is a VERY popular spice so we are able to buy freshley gorund all the time from spice souk.
- *** A great idea would be to make, wrap in a beautiful bottle or glass, decorate and give as a gift. Not everyone is aware of this spice, its great in many dishes, and gives a nice exotic flavor***.