Recipe by djafishfria
Only 1 WW point each. I love the taste, and these are a good treat that everyone can definitely enjoy, not just dieters. Very addicting.
Top Review by enestvmel
These were very good. I took all the ingredients for the filling and sauted them over low heat just until they started to get soft. Then did everything the same. Next time I may put just a tiny bit of sugar and cinnamon on the top.
- 1 apple
- 2.46 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 2.46 ml brown sugar
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml pumpkin pie spice or 2.46 ml apple pie spice
- 226.79 g refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel, core and chop apple.
- Combine apple, Splenda, brown sugar, cinnamon and pie spice.
- Unroll dough and cut each roll in half so you have 16 pieces of dough.
- Divide apple mixture onto dough and fold up edges.
- Bake on non-stick cookie sheet until lightly brown, about 12-15 minutes.