Audrey M's Note:
These cookies are heavenly at one WW point each. Experiment with differedt flavor sodas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar-free carbonated orange beverage
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- 4Drop batter by heaping tablespoon onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 350 for 9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Remove from baking sheets.
- 7Immediately, and cool on wire racks.
- 8Tip: You can change the flavor of these light, chewy cookies by using any other flavored sugar-free carbonated beverage.
- 9Try strawberry or lemon-lime for starters.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Puffs - Ww
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free carbonated orange beverage