Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
These cookies are heavenly at one WW point each. Experiment with differedt flavor sodas.
Make and share this Angel Food Puffs - Ww recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free carbonated orange beverage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoon onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets.
- Immediately, and cool on wire racks.
- Tip: You can change the flavor of these light, chewy cookies by using any other flavored sugar-free carbonated beverage.
- Try strawberry or lemon-lime for starters.
I personally did not care for this recipe, but had several taste testers who enjoyed it.
I used diet cherry zero coke. This is my new favorite recipe.
I made these with Lemon lime soda. I liked them ok. My husband did not, but hes not into diet food. I think I would like them better with a different flavor soda.