1/4 Photos of Am's 5 Star Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
WOW WOW WOW-love this recipe!! Great dish to impress company!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- paul prudhommes redfish spice blackening seasoning (or can use cajun type of seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2/3-3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup pinot grigio wine or 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- 1-Coat chicken w/ blackening spice, saute both sides and place in oven and cook through and then slice.
- 2-In frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and saute. Add sundried tomatoes & sliced chicken. Add wine & then cream and increase to a low boil and reduce cream, until a bit thickened-add parmesean and salt and pepper to taste. Add/Garnish w/ green onions.
- 3-Serve over pasta.
- 4NOTE: When refrigerating, store sauce and pasta in separate containers. It will reheat better this way!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Am's 5 Star Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.7
- Calories from Fat 782
- Total Fat 86.9 g
- Saturated Fat 48.3 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 685.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g