WOW WOW WOW-love this recipe!! Great dish to impress company!
Make and share this Am's 5 Star Chicken & Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- paul prudhommes redfish spice blackening seasoning (or can use cajun type of seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup pinot grigio wine or 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- -Coat chicken w/ blackening spice, saute both sides and place in oven and cook through and then slice.
- -In frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and saute. Add sundried tomatoes & sliced chicken. Add wine & then cream and increase to a low boil and reduce cream, until a bit thickened-add parmesean and salt and pepper to taste. Add/Garnish w/ green onions.
- -Serve over pasta.
- NOTE: When refrigerating, store sauce and pasta in separate containers. It will reheat better this way!