Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
WOW WOW WOW-love this recipe!! Great dish to impress company!
- 2 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- paul prudhommes redfish spice blackening seasoning (or can use cajun type of seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup pinot grigio wine or 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- green onion (to garnish)
- -Coat chicken w/ blackening spice, saute both sides and place in oven and cook through and then slice.
- -In frying pan, add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and saute. Add sundried tomatoes & sliced chicken. Add wine & then cream and increase to a low boil and reduce cream, until a bit thickened-add parmesean and salt and pepper to taste. Add/Garnish w/ green onions.
- -Serve over pasta.
- NOTE: When refrigerating, store sauce and pasta in separate containers. It will reheat better this way!
My daughter made this for dinner tonight. It was awesome. So good. She said it was easy to make.
This recipe is incredible! Just ask my varsity football team who insist I make this for the dinner the night before the football game! Making this for 40 kids is daunting to say the least but its well worth it. I chop up the sundried tomatoes so they hardly know they're in there. Love it!
Thanks this was great! My husband and I set aside every Monday as family night( no kids so its just us 2). His Idea too! We choose a "worthy" recipe to prepare and cook together. So we chose yours this Monday, and we were not sorry!! We added about 1/3 cup more cheese and a handful of pine nuts. Isn't good left over though, the oil and cream separates so share with someone!