Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a salad I ate growing up and I just love it to this day.
Make and share this Ambrosia Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags miniature marshmallows
- 3 (6 ounce) cans mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 jar maraschino cherry (drained and halved)
- Mix all of the above well.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before eating.
My great grandmother used to make this, only with a slight variation. But I can still say this one is very good.
This was wonderful and so easy to make. Since I had a hand-full of grapes on hand, I added them to this salad. Thank you for sharing this recipe. :-)