- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the chili and garlic, and gently fry for about 1 minute, until the garlic is just beginning to colour. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the cooked pasta and the parsley, and season to taste. Toss well and serve immediately.