Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use this quick and easy sauce for a terrific flavour-packed pasta supper.
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the chili and garlic, and gently fry for about 1 minute, until the garlic is just beginning to colour. Take care not to let it burn.
- Add the cooked pasta and the parsley, and season to taste. Toss well and serve immediately.
Simple but very tasty. It's nice eating a pasta dish that feels healthy too. Will make again. Thanks!
For such a classic (Italian? Roman?)dish, I was so surprised that I could only find one other recipe under "Peperoncino". Simplest things are often soooo good. If you're bored with bland food, try this. Garlic...yum. Spicy...yum.
Delicious! This is my favourite way to prepare spaghetti. Simple but SO yummy. I used crushed red chilli flakes instead of a fresh chilli but I'd like to try the fresh chilli next time.