Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
I had some left over coffee from my morning brew and decided to make another smoothie recipe. *Cooking time: is blending time.
- 12 ounces 1% low-fat milk
- 6 tablespoons malted chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄4 cup french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer
- 8 ounces coffee (brewed)
- 1 cup ice (crushed)
- In a blender, blend on high: milk, drink mix, non-dairy creamer, coffee for about 2 minutes.
- Add ice and blend until smooth about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy.
This was really delicious. Thanks so much for posting.
Yummy, yummy! I made these last night to go along with pizza and chips. This is perfect. I loved the flavors of this malt. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I made this for a special treat after dinner tonight. What a nice cool treat. I did have to make on slight change though. Because I do not use coffee creamer I reduced the amount by half and replaced it with whipping cream and 1 tsp. vanilla which thickened up nicely in the blender. Though it increased the fat ten fold it sure was tasty. Thanks for sharing this recipe Acadia. I will definitely make this again. Made for the 13th Vegin' Swap.