Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is a quick simple meal for the whole family. We used to have it as kids when the cuboards were bare. All you need is a can of baked beans, corn chips and cheese.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Fill a casserole or oven proof dish with baked beans.
- Slightly crumble corn chips and lay on top.
- Cover with cheese.
- This can either be cooked in the microwave for a few minutes or place in oven till the beans are hot and cheese is melted.
- SO EASY & QUICK!