1/1 Photo of 3 Ingredient Cranberry Chicken
Deb Wolf's Note:
This recipe sounds crazy, but it totally works. The sauce is neither too sweet nor too salty. Yummy and pretty enough for company. Easy and uses ingredients I always have on hand. You can use less chicken and the same amount of sauce ingredients; just use a smaller baking dish so sauce doesn't burn. Good served with rice to soak up all that delicious sauce. If you don't have whole berry sauce, jellied sauce works too. I've sometimes added some dried cranberries for visual interest, but they're not necessary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 13x9" baking dish with non-stick.
- 2Combine soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- 3Place chicken in prepared dish; cover with sauce.
- 4Cover and bake 25 minutes; remove cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Ingredient Cranberry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g