Zucchini & Cheese Fritters
This was my Mom's recipe. It's an easy recipe to make and so versatile. Just add whatever spices or herbs you like.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- fresh garlic, minced or garlic powder, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Bisquick (approximate)
- Mix all ingredients just until blended.
- Heat enough oil in a pan to cover bottom.
- Drop a spoonful of fritter batter into hot oil and cook until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wow! Thank you for this wonderful recipe! I made a few modifications: 1. I had no onions so left them out and added extra garlic powder - still great - next time may try fresh thyme, too. 2. I don't fry much so I sprayed a lasagna pan with Pam, made pancakes and set them in the pan, sprayed the tops and baked at 425. I did the first side 10 min, flipped and cooked an additional 15 minutes. My husband and daughter and I all loved them and my husband insisted I review this. :)Reply
see 9 more