photo by Robin and Sue
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen watermelon, cubes
- 1⁄2 cup water (plus more to reach desired consistency)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 4 tablespoons lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 banana
- watermelon, slice (to garnish)
- tequila, shot for adult version
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!