Vanilla Chai Tea
Here's my version of a nice Chai tea. After some experimentation, I've come up with this recipe which is perfectly suited to my tastes. Maybe you'll like it too!
- Ready In:
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon black tea
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon baking chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean (cut into little pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Put water and spices (except for the black tea) into a small pot.
- Add water and cook on medium for 6 minutes, then add black tea.
- Place lid on pot and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add in milk and stir, then turn off the stove burner.
- Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Strain spices out and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION