Sun-Dried Tomato Olive and Parmesan Carbonara
- Ready In:
- Cook pasta until it is al dente.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and mustard in a bowl.
- Add plenty of seasoning and whisk again.
- Drain pasta and return to pan, add cream mixture, tomatoes, olive, parmesan and basil.
- Toss over very low heat for 1 minute,until the mixture thickens slightly.
- It is important to heat mixture through quickly, so that eggs do not have time to scramble.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!