photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- 16 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (hickory flavoured is nice)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange chicken thighs in pan in single layer.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients (barbecue sauce through cumin) in a medium bowl. Pour evenly over chicken. Turn pieces to coat both sides with sauce. Bake, uncovered, for about 40 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Remove chicken from pan and keep warm. Carefully pour sauce from pan into a small pot. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Combine cornstarch with water and mix until smooth. Add to sauce. Cook until sauce is bubbly and thickened, about 1 minutes. Serve hot chicken with extra sauce on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
5 Stars! This was delicious! I am not good with chicken and usually end up with dry chicken, but the delicious sauce kept the chicken so moist! I actually did not have barbeque sauce, I used a Heinz sauce, some type of chicken sauce or something, and cut back on the vinegar, but kept all the other ingredients the same. I can't wait to try this again with barbeque sauce! Thanks so much for posting the recipe.