Spicy Cabbage Salad
This recipe comes from Martha Stewart "Living."
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 red chili, sliced thin (such as Red Thai)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups napa cabbage, shredded (1/2 head)
- 4 green onions, sliced thing
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine lemon and oil; slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified, season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cabbage, onion, and cilantro together in another bowl; just before serving, drizzle cabbage mixture with the dressing.
- Toss, season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION