Slovak Christmas Eve Bobalky
photo by Jane from Ohio
- Ready In:
- 12 Rhodes frozen rolls (French Crusty Rolls)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 (12 ounce) cans solo poppy seed filling
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- Bake the rolls the night before and put aside.
- Cut each roll in half and then each half in thirds.
- Place the cut rolls in a colander and pout the boiling water over the rolls.
- boil the three cups of milk.
- add the honey, according to taste
- Stir well about 1 to 2 minutes.
- pour over the poppy seed and mix.
- Add to the Bobalky.
- Mix well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!