Sesame Eggplant (Aubergine)
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup saltine crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, sesame seeds, and pepper.
- Spread eggplant slices with mayo on both sides.
- Coat with crumb mixture, and press crumbs into eggplant lightly to make sure they stick.
- Cut slices into quarters, to make 4 triangles.
- Place triangles on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 F until bottoms are golden, about 10-12 minutes.
- Turn and then bake 5-7 minutes longer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation