Salt and Pepper Chicken
- Ready In:
- 2 2 lbs chicken thighs or 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons montreal steak spice, I suggest $notetemplate1$
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt, more if desired
- Combine ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake to cover chicken pieces.
- Let sit 2 hours or overnight for more pronounced flavour.
- Bake or Grill until juices run clear.
- For OAMC: freeze after step one, defrost overnight in fridge and then Bake or Grill as directed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This chicken was so flavorful and juicy! I followed the OAMC directions, putting it all together a couple of weeks ago and taking it out of the freezer one day to thaw and grill the next night. The next day I sliced the leftover chicken, heated it up and added to a large green tossed salad for dinner the next night. Yum!
This took just a couple of min. to put together! I only had time to marinate for 45 min. but it grilled up tender and with LOTS of flavor. I served with chicken Rice a Roni, which I overcooked a bit, but the stickiness of the rice went great with the chicken. Thanks Pamela, for posting a recipe I will make often. Roxygirl