- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine above ingredients. You can use immediately or allow to sit so flavors can mingle.
Join The Conversation
What a simple and tasty salad dressing! Was afraid that the amount of horseradish would be overpowering, but it isn't. I also like the fact that it really doesn't need to sit in the refrigerator before serving and also that it doesn't make a large amount. Thanks for posting this Tammy! Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Im married with 2 boys in college. The oldest is a golf course superintendant at the Boca West Country Club in Boca Raton, Fl. Number 2 son is in med school and number 3 is taking nursing classes. I no longer have my boys in the house every day so I have their pets to love. Three cats, two dogs and a bird. Definitely not to be forgotten is my wonderful husband. <br />I love to cook and try new recipes. Thats why i love this site.</p>