Rainbow Cake Mix Cookies - Aka Party-Cake Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow or golden is what I usually use)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package Hershey kissables (Hershey's Kissables coated candies or M&M's)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup colored sprinkles (Rainbow colored sprinkles)
- Combine cake mix, oil & eggs in bowl and mix with mixer until blended.
- Stir in candies, chips & sprinkles.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minute at 350 degrees.
Join The Conversation
Thanks, BlondieItaliana! My little girl had so much fun making these! You know, kids want fun, easy recipes with quick results and this one really fits the bill. She also loved the taste of the cookies and so did DH. They're yummy! We used the Duncan Hines yellow cake with chocolate chips and multi-colored sprinkles. This was such a big hit with us. I'll be keeping this one to make again and again.
Yum! I made two batches, one with Christmas Fun-fetti cake mix, white chocolate chips, and Christmas M&M's, these looked very festive and pretty. The next batch I made with chocolate fudge cake mix and heath bar pieces-so good! Everyone who tried them said they were the best cookie they have ever tried. I baked mine for 8 minutes.