- Ready In:
- Peel and core pineapple, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Puree in food processor with steel blade until smooth and foamy (1 minute).
- Strain into shaker or pitcher, saving ½ c juice.
- Add lemon, lime, and pineapple juices.
- Add tequila, triple sec, and 1 cup crushed ice.
- Stir or shake thoroughly, 20 to 60 seconds.
- Divide 1 cup ice into sugared glasses, pour mix over.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I've never had a margarita foam mustache before. lol Yummy, foamy pineapple margarita, this was great! I halved this recipe to make for myself tonight. Since I made this for myself I did not strain it. I also cut back on the tequila and triple sec to 1/4 cup each. I thought the 1/2 cup each would be to strong. Next time I'll use 1/3 cup each to make it stronger. Pineapple, tequila and triple sec one would think they did not go together but the flavors worked. Made for *My Three Chefs game* 2008 my theme: *Fruity Margaritas*