Peanut Butter Cookies
photo by QueenBee49444
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- Beat margarine and sugars.
- Add peanut butter, egg and vanilla.
- Beat till smooth.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- For easier shaping, chill for an hour.
- Form into 1" balls.
- Place 2" apart on a baking paper.
- Flatten each ball by crisscrossing with the tines of a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 10- 12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown and cookies are set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!