Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
photo by gtonee214
- Ready In:
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together.
- Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to peanut butter mixture gradually and mix until no white remains; then add chocolate chunks and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets.Press down slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!