Pastel de Choclo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from my good friend Chilemom. I don't know how authentic it is, but it is delicious! I serve it over rice. A nice green salad on the side, and dinner is done!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green olives
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 2 (16 ounce) cans creamed corn
- Saute ground beef in skillet until cooked.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
- Add pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet, saute until onion is translucent in the beef drippings.
- You may have to add a tbs.
- or so of olive oil, if the beef was very lean.
- Add cooked veggies to ground beef; add olives and raisins, stir together.
- Place in 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Pour both cans of creamed corn over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees until bubbling (30 min. or so).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION