Paprika Crisps Chicken Breast
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Perfect for a simple dinner after a mind-wrecking party.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 2 cups potato crisps, preferably paprika
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- Fillet the chicken breast and lay it down on a flat surface.
- Sprinkle the top of the meat with a mix of spices and crushed crisps, massaging the mix evenly into the meat. Turn the fillets over and repeat the process.
- Cool down in a fridge for about an hour and a half, so that the spices will sink inches.
- Bathe the fillets in whipped eggs and sprinkle some more spice mix on them.
- Fry for about 3 minutes, turning the meat over every minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION