Orange Julius Roll-Ups
I am adding a food dehdrator to my kitchen gadgets to help in OAMC stuff and I found this recipe in my search for lunch items. I am putting it here so I can find it later.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups applesauce
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oranges, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- In a blender mix applesauce, apple, dried orange, vanilla and corn sryup until pureed.
- Pour onto solid fruit leather sheets.
- Dry at 135 degrees for 4 to 8 hours, or until leathery.
- Remove from sheets while still warm.
- Let cool slightly.
- Roll in plastic wrap and store in dark, dry cool place, or in the freezer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more